White Noise White Noise

lol

it was allright, you should take all your short animations that you havent submitted and put them into one larger collection, then ng will like it.

Viking Storm Viking Storm

decent

good animation, needs sound effects. suggestion: change the music to something humourous when the mon- oops cant say its a surprise.

samulis responds:

I decided to do one of those old silent movie things... since this music came out before film even existed... I see what you mean, and I could make a version with a bit more SFX. :)

The Last Piece of Cake The Last Piece of Cake

good

should've used the barf as the cake. he would win for sure.

Fandito Jones. Fandito Jones.

HAHAHAHA!

Wow that was hilarious! My stomach hurts from laughing so much!

After Judgement After Judgement

Good!

That was cool. But who is G-Bot is he an old bot newgrounds used to use or something or did you just make him up.

If You Were Gay, Roy If You Were Gay, Roy

Gay...

in an awesome sort of way.
i saw this when it was under jugment like 2 days ago, i had a feeling this might get on the FP!

Nami-Tsuki responds:

You must feel special! XD

FAST Twilight FAST Twilight

good!

was a really funny movie and i think the animation style fit perfectly with the story made it seem even stupider(in a good way)! one thing though. when you had her trailing behind the car you couldve animated that and it would look so hilarious!

Once at the Lesson Once at the Lesson

Awesome!

I do the exact same thing in classes with the guy going dirfferent places around the page and all. but i never wouidve thought to animate it!

Robot Battle Robot Battle

pretty good

That was pretty good for a beginner. Get a really good storyline and you could make a series out of this. this storyline was a bit cheesy.

Three Guys and a Tree Three Guys and a Tree

nice.

it was real good but it couldve been funyer if at the end when it sez they danced FOREVER then you put it on a loop.